OoOo~MaDhOuSe~oOoO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dth2themartyrs we are looking for u!!!

2 posters

Go down

dth2themartyrs we are looking for u!!! Empty dth2themartyrs we are looking for u!!!

Post by LuiIsNot Wed 07 Nov 2007, 4:45 am

hi dth2themartyrs!!!came back here...i would like to know u better...if you want chat sometimes come here and write a message......bye!!! lol!
LuiIsNot
LuiIsNot

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Back to top Go down

dth2themartyrs we are looking for u!!! Empty Re: dth2themartyrs we are looking for u!!!

Post by dth2themartyrs Wed 07 Nov 2007, 5:59 pm

hey xD
you can call me Beth
and we can talk moira emailed m to tell me
Beth x

dth2themartyrs

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

dth2themartyrs we are looking for u!!! Empty Re: dth2themartyrs we are looking for u!!!

Post by LuiIsNot Thu 08 Nov 2007, 2:14 am

hi Beth!!!Beth is better...(it s shorter and easier to write... hi hi!!)
and so u know kolla...where are you from??i m italian and in fact my english (if you have read...) is not perfect!!
i hope you understand my!!!....
Exclamation
LuiIsNot
LuiIsNot

Back to top Go down

Post by dth2themartyrs Thu 08 Nov 2007, 6:19 pm

I understand you perfectly, I'm from England and i know Moira from the Ark's forum. I can understand a bit of italian but can;t write back.
what music do you like?
Beth xD

dth2themartyrs

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiIsNot Sat 10 Nov 2007, 4:30 am

it s wonderful!!so my..."language" is not incomprehensible!!!and so you are an english girl...from which part if i could know??
well i listen every kind of music!!i like light rock, pop and also old songs...i love find out some songs that have been part of my childhood!!
i know also the ark... i like it takes a fool to remain sane and other... but i don t remember their titles... scratch
LuiIsNot
LuiIsNot

Back to top Go down

Post by dth2themartyrs Tue 13 Nov 2007, 7:25 pm

back from holiday xD

I'm from Ipswich which is quite near London.
Do you have anything like MSN or seomthing similar would be muc easier to talk there ? Xd
Beth

dth2themartyrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum